Tuesday, April 9, 2013

LOVE your ENEMIES What?!

Good Morning!

Time to grab your cup of coffee and Dig into God's Word! This morning I read about LOVING YOUR ENEMIES!  What?!
Yes, God commands us to Love our enemies and to PRAY for those persecute you.This is not an easy thing to do (I Know), but remember with God's help ALL things are possible. And prayer really does help!! I've experienced it and its amazing what God does through prayer.

Today's reading is:

Matthew 5:43-47
"You have heard the law that says, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy. But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you! In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike. If you love only those who love you, what reward is there for that? Even corrupt tax collectors do that much. If you are kind only to your friends how are you different from anyone else? Even pagans do that.

As children of God, we are called to be different from the world's ways. Anyone can hate their enemy and love those who love them and treat them good. 
But GOD says we are to show our enemies love, be kind to them, treat them as God would treat them. Love them as we would love our friends. We can't do this alone, though, we need to pray and ask God to fill our hearts with love for those who are hard for us to love, because everyone deserves to be loved!
Go out today and show the world God's love!

If you would like to become a Christian and be forever a Child of God all you have to do is say this prayer and you will spend eternity with our Lord and Savior.
Dear Jesus,
Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. I pray that you would forgive me of all my sins, make me new. I ask you to come into my heart and life. Be my Lord, Savior, and friend. Help me to follow you all the days of my life.
In Jesus' name Amen.

If you prayed this prayer you will be able to spend eternity with God in Heaven!!! Its so exciting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment