Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Friends

Good Morning!

Friendships are so important in our lives. That's why I thought I would look up and see what God has to say about friends and friendships.

Lets dig in!

Proverbs 17:17
A friend loves at all times

The Bible says at ALL times....we need to be there for our friends...when they are happy, when they are sad or going through a hard time....We need to always be there for them and show them the Love of God.

Proverbs 16:28
....a gossip separates close friends.

Gossipping can ruin relationships so fast! We need to keep our mouths shut. Keep secrets that friends tell you and don't talk about people behind their backs.

John 15:12-14
My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command.

The most important thing God tells us, is to Love each other.

 In this verse, God also tells us that we are HIS friends! He is the best friend we could ever have! We are so blessed to have such a loving God, who wants to be our friends, He will never let us down.

No comments:

Post a Comment