Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Psalms 23


Good Morning! 
Wow Its been awhile since I've written a blog! I hope you all are doing well!
Its finally nice and sunny here today! So I'm sitting out on the deck enjoying the weather and reading God's Word.
While doing my devotions this morning, I found these verses....I LOVE them! They remind me that no matter what I'm going through, God's always there with me and for me. Whether I'm stressed, or going through trials or going through good times...He's always there!
Psalm 23
The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want
He makes me lie down in green pastures
He leads me beside quiet waters
he restores my soul
He guides me in paths of righteousness for his names sake
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I will fear no evil, for you are with me, your rod and your staff
they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. 
You anoint my head with oil my cup overflows;
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment