Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Let Him Lead

Good Morning!

As I was doing my 40 Days in the Word challenge, the Pastor was talking about how God speaks to us through His word. How we need to Read it, Meditate on it, and then live it out.
 Honestly, such a PERFECT devotion for today....As my husband and I are deciding where his next job will be come August. He has been interviewing like crazy, we've been writing out pros and cons and we have been praying hard that God will lead us where he wants us to be.

Joshua 1:8
Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.

The pastor gave a great idea that I tried this morning...He said to write down your prayers on a piece of paper and as you write let God speak to you.

At first it sounded weird, but I thought I'd give it a try and as I was writing out my prayer God reminded me of this verse:

Jeremiah 29:11-12
"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.

God knows exactly where He wants my husband and I to be. I believe, that He will lead us in the right direction and through prayer he will show us EXACTLY where that place is :)

God wants you to know today, that HE knows all the plans for your life already...He want you to prosper, to have hope and a future! And if you pray to Him, He will always listen to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment