Tuesday, May 21, 2013

No Matter what....

Good Morning!

Are any of you taking the 40 Days in the Word Challenge I posted last week?! Its never too late to start the Challenge :) Just go to www.40daysintheword.com On the bottom right click Sign Up...ITS FREE! And each day it will give you a short video devotional and a verse to memorize! Its really amazing!

I was reading Habakkuk's Prayer this morning and thought "Wow! My heart and prayer's need to be more like this!"

Take a look

Habakkuk 3:2, 17-18
Lord, I have heard of your fame; I stand in awe of your deeds, O Lord. Renew them in our day, in our time make them known; in wrath remember mercy.

Through the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior.

It's so easy for me to praise God, when everything's going perfectly...but I sometimes find it harder when trouble comes my way.
Habakkuk says even though there's no crops, no grapes growing, no animals to get food from....he still will rejoice in our Lord Savior......we can learn a lot from these 2 verses.

Next time there's hard times and trouble I"m going to re-read this verse and remind myself God is always there to Help us through the hard times and we should give him all our praise no matter what the circumstances are!

Praise God!



No comments:

Post a Comment